Adrian is our Billing and Costs Clerk and has been with Clerksroom since 2004. He is responsible for accurately recording billing information and sending out invoices for barristers' fees.
His prime responsibility is to ensure that all work undertaken by each barrister is billed accurately, promptly and efficiently as soon as is practical.
Key duties include
• Billing of all work undertaken by barristers
• Accurate recording of all time spent on each file
• Updating the diary with billing information & results where appropriate
• Signing Conditional Fee Agreements with authority from the barrister
• Issuing invoices to accurately reflect information provided
• Filing all documents received from the barrister on the case record
• Checking case details with instructing solicitors
• Processing billing forms received online
• Checking with instructing solicitors whether they require papers to be returned or sent for secure destruction
• Updating outstanding paperwork report
• Reporting on progress against targets & work billed to the Chambers Director on a quarterly basis.
• Dealing with enquiries from solicitors for copies of invoices or paperwork undertaken by counsel
• Chasing barristers for times & paperwork with regard to items outstanding
• Billing commercial activities for the business as and when requested
- Dealing with all library enquiries from potential clients regarding new contracts, services available and resolving issues relating to library services
- Assisting other departments within the business as and when required
DDI: 01823 704078
Email Adrian: email@example.com
Adrian is married with 2 step children. He enjoys most sports, particularly golf and plays off a handicap of 5. He also enjoys music, films and socialising with friends and family.