Sarah was called to the Bar in 2017 by Middle Temple. Sarah worked as a Solicitor Agent for LPC Law appearing in County Courts across the Midlands, North West and Wales in a variety of commercial hearings prior to commencing Pupillage in 2018. Her Pupillage was reduced by the Bar Standards Board due to her experience with LPC Law.
Sarah graduated with a First Class LLB Law Hons and achieved a Very Competent from the Bar Professional Training Course. Sarah is currently undertaking her LLM.
Sarah was awarded the Queen Mother Award, a major scholarship from Middle Temple.
• Road Traffic Accidents and personal injury.
Sarah has developed experience in EU 261/2004 compensation claims involving major international airlines. Sarah is happy to accept instructions on behalf of both passengers and airlines.
Bankruptcy and Insolvency
Sarah has appeared in Court on behalf of businesses and individuals on a diverse range of matters including:
• Setting aside statutory demands
• Petition hearings
• Annulments pursuant to s.282(1)(a) and s.282(1)(b)
• Actions by liquidators
• Applications to extend automatic discharge of bankruptcy
• IVA proposals and implementation
• Winding Up Orders
Sarah has extensive Property Law experience
• Landlord and Tenant (residential and commercial)
• Charging orders
• Orders for sale
• Mortgage Possession (including defending possession)
• Service charge disputes (First Tier Tribunal and County Court)
• Tenancy deposit disputes
• Adverse possession
• Restrictive covenants
• Boundary disputes
• Trespass and nuisance
• Sarah acts in a range of general contractual matters regarding the sale of goods, supply of services, consumer credit, consumer contracts and debt recovery.
• Sarah regularly conducts claims involving issues such as agency, construction/interpretation of contracts, misrepresentation, conflict of laws and arbitration or mediation clauses.
• Sarah also has experience of partnerships, limited liability partnerships and acts for petitioners and debtors in commercial and personal insolvency actions.
• Sarah has an extensive understanding of credit hire and subrogated claims on behalf of insurers, with an in-depth knowledge of the relevant statutes and case law.