Areas of Practice:
Zoey is a personal injury and clinical negligence specialist representing both claimants and defendants. She has a particular interest in cases relating to children. and to the Armed Forces.
Before being called to the Bar, she spent five years working as a legal assistant to a senior barrister assisting on a wide variety of complex and high-value clinical negligence and personal injury matters. This has allowed her to gain considerable experience in researching quantum and drafting advices and other documents, which has equipped her well for her own practice.
Zoey also spent over a decade working for a leading legal expenses provider and holds international accreditation as a Civil & Commercial Mediator, qualifying in 2006, and now teaches mediation around the globe. Drawing on these varied experiences Zoey combines natural charm and curiosity with a calm resolve that inspires people to settle their differences.
She is described as warm, engaging and approachable which makes her particularly popular with nervous clients and in disputes of a sensitive nature.
- Middle Temple
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Society of Mediators
Qualifications & Awards:
· BPTC (Outstanding), University of the West of England (2018)
· Graduate Diploma in Law, University of the West of England (2017)
· Civil & Commercial Mediation (2006)
· M.Inst.L.Ex (2005)
· BSc (Hons) Law & Business, University of Wales (2000)
· Highest Overall Mark in Advocacy: Evidence in Chief
· Highest Overall Mark in Family Advocacy
· Tutor's Prize for Outstanding Contribution to the BPTC
· Finalist: Guildhall Chambers Civil Advocacy Competition
· Finalist: Albion Chambers Family Advocacy Competition
· Finalist: PSU Family Advocacy Competition
Zoey is married with two sons. She is a keen runner, covering distances from 5km to marathons and is currently working her way through the six World Marathon Majors having competed in London, Boston, Berlin, Chicago and Tokyo. She plans to complete the set in New York in 2020. When she isn’t working or running Zoey tries to relax with yoga or explore new countries with her family.