Experienced International Civil & Commercial Mediator in employment, workplace, contract, online and other dispute types. Emma is a full time mediator, committed to the highest standards of training and practice of mediation.
Covid -19 has resulted in a step change in the delivery of mediation online where mediation in-person can be challenging. Emma will continue to provide this as a cost effective option in the future for dispute resolution. For more sensitive or complex issues Emma will continue to travel worldwide, once permitted, to carry out mediations. In all instances, the key will be to identify the approach that will make the most of the mediation opportunity, while taking into account all parties circumstance.
QUALIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
• Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator
• Accredited Online Dispute Resolution
• Employment & Workplace Mediation
• Chartered Fellow CIPD
• BA, MHRM
• Accredited Neuroscience Coach
• Clerksroom Exclusive Mediator
• Group Training and Facilitation
AREAS OF FOCUS
Emma is happy to assist with all types of disputes, including (but not exclusively):
• Civil, Commercial & Contract
• Corporate, Company & Partnership
• Employment & Workplace
• Construction and Engineering
• Debt Recovery
• Finance, Banking and Regulatory
• Hotel & Hospitality
• Inheritance and Probate
• Information Technology
• International Trade
• Land including Boundary, Easement & Restrictive Covenant
• Property, Landlord & Tenant
• Neighbours and Community
• Personal Injury
• Professional Negligence
• Sales & Supply of Goods and Services including online
• Trade Union
• Experienced dispute resolution professional.
• Chartered Fellow with creative approaches to problem solving in a multi national / regulatory environment.
• Specialist experience in employment, workplace, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
What Emma says about mediation
“No human being wants to spend elongated periods of time in dispute with the uncertainty of litigation. Settling disputes saves money and leaves clients in a healthier state of mind. The role of the mediator is to provide a structure that assists clients, and their advisors, to step through their settlement options “