Peter Last LLB(Hons) LLM
Membership Status: Barrister - Full Member
Peter has been a member of Clerksroom since 2004. After an earlier career in IT, he completed his law degree and was called to the bar in 1995. An experienced general practitioner, Peter is based in London but happy to travel.
Areas of law
- Personal Injury
- Credit Hire
- Property Law
- Contract Disputes
- Road Traffic, with a special interest in motorcycle accidents
- Advice on quantum and liability
- Occupiers' Liability
Peter has wide experience in credit hire claims, both claimant and defendant, benefitting from in-house training by a leading credit hire company.
- Landlord and tenant
- Mortgage and rented property possessions
- Service charges, commercial and residential
- Deposit disputes
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TLATA): possession, orders for sale, accounting
- General contract disputes
- Supply of services by tradesmen
- Home extensions
- Work on vehicles
Technically minded, Peter is able to deal with cases involving technical issues.
- LLM, London School of Economics
- LLB, London School of Economics
- Sweet & Maxwell Law Prize for best aggregate examination performance
We don't have any client feedback for Peter Last at this time.