Public Access Questions
Here are our most frequently asked questions regarding public access barristers. If we haven't answered your question here, please call us on 01823 247 247; we will be only too happy to help!
- What do I do next?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I go directly to a barrister?
- What is the benefit of instructing a barrister directly?
- Do I need a solicitor?
- Can I represent myself?
- Accident at work, abroad, on the street, in a car?
- What services can a barrister offer me?
- Is it difficult to instruct directly?
- Can you recommend a solicitor?
- I own a business in need of legal advice...
- I have a different question...
- What is the Bar?
- Self Employed Barristers
- Instructing a Barrister