Interested in joining us full time?
Our charges are 15% of income, paid monthly in arrears by direct debit.
The most important thing is that you are suited to the Clerksroom way of working. Please click on the criteria button above to read more, then click on the culture button and view our page and video. If you still think you may be suited, we would love to hear from you.
We have an amazing team of clerks and we welcome working with like minded, pleasant people who value teamwork.
Whilst not a reason to join, our fees are competitive when you take into account the superior service and support we offer.
On the last day of the month, we calculate 15% of your paid fees received in the month and we issue an invoice to you. On the 3rd of the following month we notify you of the direct debit which settles on the 10th of the month.
Our package includes:
- Full clerking services
- Website profile you can edit from your MyClerksroom account
- Professional profile review for Linkedin and website
- Practice review and practice design
- Membership of Clerksroom Chambers
- Priority access to Clerksroom Online
- Exclusive Membership of Clerksroom Mediation (if a qualified mediator)
- Membership of Clerksroom Direct (if public access qualified)
- Web-based case management software, Chambers 365
- Managed private email, filtering and archive
- Managed Office 365
- Integrated Xero cloud based accounting software
- I.T. support
- Lexis Nexis Library (all digital products) at reduced rate
- Benefit of group buying deals on other library products
- Our amazing culture comes free with every package
Additional services available if required at additional cost:
- London address, hot desk, post, DX and reception services, PC, printer & scanner. £100 + VAT pcm. See our 160 Fleet St, mini brochure.
- Book Keeping Service: Includes VAT returns, cloud accounting software with mobile expenses app. (Does not include tax assessments and final accounts) Total cost of £175 + VAT pcm.
- Managed home DX.
- Managed personal I.T. helpdesk. The service covered personal I.T. support for all home/family PC's, laptops, mobile devices for a monthly cost of £33 + VAT. Provided by Eloquent Technologies, our main I.T. supplier.
For more information on how to apply please contact Stephen Ward, Managing Director in total confidence on 07950 458442 or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are testing a new system where you can pick a time to speak to Stephen Ward and book directly into the diary. See this link - Click here)