Associate Membership includes:
- Full website profile in the list of Associate Barristers list maintained at Clerksroom.com
- Chambers 365 case management software.
- Access to myClerksroom intranet.
- Associate membership to Clerksroom Online
- Public Access Profile at Clerksroom Direct.
- Discounted library services (members rate, not public rate).
- Associate members may be members of other chambers.
- Associate members must be entitled to practice as a Barrister in England & Wales in any of the categories set out in the BSB rules and be regulated by the BSB.
- You agree that Clerksroom will act as your clerk as set out in the BSB handbook for the purposes of all work generated by Clerksroom.
Cost and logistics of associate membership of Clerksroom:
The cost of associate membership is 15% of all work generated by Clerksroom.
All work generated by Clerksroom is billed by Clerksroom.
Payment of your fees is by BACS, directly to the Clerksroom collection account.
Payment of clerks fees is by way of a deduction of 15% directly from the payment received into the Clerksroom collection account. (Where the payment is by any other method, an invoice is submitted to you)
You are paid 85% of all fees by BACS payment, to your nominated bank account within 3 working days of the fees being cleared funds.
Library membership fees (where required) are paid by Direct Debit on the 15th of each month.
If you would like to discuss any of the above in confidence please contact
Call Stephen Ward, Managing Director on 01823 704070 or email using firstname.lastname@example.org