Are you a Foreign Lawyer interesting in practising in England & Wales?
We welcome applications from Foreign Lawyers who are able to satisfy the Bar Standards Board rules.
Are you able to
• demonstrate that you enjoy an existing practice in one
or more of our six practice areas: commercial; personal injury (including inquests and clinical negligence); costs; employment; road traffic (including credit hire and fraud) and family?
• provide a clear business plan setting out in detail how you propose to develop your practice in your first 12 months at Clerksroom?
Are you also
- hard working & committed?
- flexible & commercially minded?
- excellent at communicating?
Our experience tells us that if you have the qualities we set out above then we would love to work with you.
We are confident you will also love working with us because we will assist you to strategically develop your practice in line with your business plan and provide you with the professional environment and culture we believe will help you to thrive.
Benefits of Clerksroom:
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Full access to our systems and services
- Comprehensive IT support
- Motivated support team
- Variety of marketing opportunities
- Career progression