Amy is a new member of the clerking team having joined Clerksroom in 2015 and completed her traineeship in January 2017. Amy has come from a career in Recruitment Account Management and the clerking team has benefited from her experience in her previous roles. Amy is enjoying learning her new role under the guidance of the Clerksroom team.
• Attention to detail
• A team worker
• Telephone Skills
• Numerical Skills
• Computer literate
• Positive problem solver
• Works well under pressure
• A cool head
Key aim of the role:
The key aim of a trainee clerk is to take joint responsibility for answering incoming calls promptly, accurate collection and recording of data from clients. Entering information onto our case management system.
• To be the first person to answer incoming telephone calls , filtering them to the correct department, member of staff or Barrister.
• Monitoring and action of incoming emails against the diary and case management system
• Joint responsibility for uploading information and answering enquiries about the online booking system
• Have a general understanding of the workings of all departments and staff roles within the business.
DDI: 01823 704075
"Pleasure to speak to you when I called...may I mention in passing you have a very nice telephone manner and clearly have excellent people skills." - Public Access client