Peter has been a member of Clerksroom since 2004. After an earlier career in IT, Peter took LLB and LL.M degrees at the London School of Economics. He was awarded the Sweet & Maxwell Law Prize for best all-round examination performance in year 1. Based in London but happy to travel, Peter is a general practitioner with a particular interest in the following areas:
- Road Traffic, including a special interest in motorcycle accidents.
- Advice on quantum and liability.
- Occupiers' liability.
- Wide experience of credit hire claims. Benefitted from in-house training by leading credit hire company.
- Landlord & Tenant
- Mortgage possessions
- Leasehold rights/service charges on leasehold properties
- General contract dsputes but with a particular niche in the supply of services by tradesmen, home extensions, home building work. Peter is technically minded, able to deal with technical issues.
- Asylum and entry clearance hearings. Has experience of judicial review applications in the field of immigration. Previously seconded by the Legal Services Commision to provide representation in asylum cases.