Dawn-Marie Nesbitt Minster Law
I was indeed pleased to have instructed Jeremy Dable in one my most challenging cases. This case, though worrisome for me as the conducting fee earner, was given a glimmer of hope when Jeremy’s proficiency and adeptness surfaced against the fortitude of a tenacious Defendant. Jeremy’s guidance and support gave me confidence that there might be a chance of success. Jeremy undoubtedly took the bull by the horns and brought the case to a triumphant conclusion. I will have no hesitation in recommending Jeremy in future cases. On a side note I must say that I was comforted by the fact that his wit and humour made the overall experience an endurable one. Thank you Jeremy.
Paul Miller RJ Gill LLP
Jeremy [Dable] was fantastic, and my client loved him. It was a superb result. Although we always expected to win, the result, 100% in our favour was magnificent and in the short time he had the papers, he had been extremely thorough. My senior partner is delighted with the outcome and again would ask that you pass on the firms thanks.
Jeremy is a Member of:
- The Thomas and Agnes Carvel Foundation v Carvel & Anor, Court of Appeal - Chancery Division, June 11, 2007,  EWHC 1314 (Ch), 4 All ER 81
- International probate dispute over American Ice Cream fortune estimated at $350,000
- Gallaher International Limited v Tlais Enterprises Limited , Ptolomeos Tlais EWHC 2046
- International tobacco agency dispute with allegations of titanic levels of smuggling and conspiracy.
- Biffa Waste Services Limited v Ali Dinler and Others  EWCH 3582 (QB) 2013 WL 5336572
- High Court procedural decision on post Jackson reforms, pre-cursor to and fully anticipating Mitchell in the Court of Appeal.
Unreported cases of note and interest
- Legionnaires’ disease: negotiated 7 settlements, culminating with an award in one case of £300,000, a current UK record.
- Housing Authority action arising from breach contract of sub-contractors. When scientific literature was lacking, commissioned original research on two aspects of the claim at two separate UK universities. The authority was obliged to settle on the last day of trial for 25 times claimant’s initial offer.
- PPI litigation. One of the very few counsel who actually conducted trials as well as prosecuting claims to settlement.