Oriel undertakes civil advocacy throughout the UK at fast & multi track level. He is also willing to accept Small Claims in and around the London area.
- Civil Litigation and Advocacy (RTA / PI / Credit Hire Claims)
- Landlord and Tenant (Commercial and Residential)
- Family (Children and Matrimonial Finance)
Currently engaged in:
- various privately & publicly funded housing disputes re rent arrears, disrepair, tolerated trespassers and breach of covenant;
- litigation concerning the application of s.14 of the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TOLATA) 1996;
- disputes concerning breach of covenant in business tenancies and applications for renewal
- a variety of Matrimonial Finance and Children Act cases
Prepared to accept if asked:
Family life, cricket, rugby, photography.