Jonathan Perry enjoys a broad civil practice in the areas of Property, Insolvency, Commercial and Personal Injury Law. Called to the Bar in 2007, Jonathan practised as a Solicitor-Advocate with a national firm before joining Clerksroom in August 2015. He is based in Birmingham and is happy to travel.
Property/Landlord and Tenant
- Mortgage and Rental possession proceedings,
- Trespass proceedings
- Tenancy deposit disputes
- Orders for Sale
- Disrepair Claims
- Social Housing
- Bankruptcy and Winding up Petitions
- Insolvency Act applications including applications to annul and applications to set aside statutory demands
Small Claims and Fast Track matters relating to contractual disputes and Consumer Credit Act claims
- Jonathan is keen to develop his practice in fast and multi track RTA trials.
- Stage 3 oral hearings and infant approvals.
- Experienced in providing advice on quantum for both adults and minors.
- Detailed costs assessments
- Summary assessment of costs
BVC The College of Law (Bloomsbury)
LLB (Hons) Nottingham Law School
Jonathan has practised T’ai Chi for over twenty years. He loves music and plays the guitar, has an MA in Audio Production and has been known in the past to DJ.